Signed in as:
Signed in as:
1. The Word of God. The Bible is the revealed Word of God to man: The New Testament is our sole rule for discipline and government (II Timothy 3:15-17; II Peter 1:21)
2. The One True God. The triune Godhead consists of one true God the Father, Jesus Christ His Son, and the Holy Spirit the third person of the Godhead.
3. Biblical Marriage: The Bible, being the supreme and final authority for what we believe, teaches that marriage has been a vital institution since the time God created humanity. Scripture sets a standard for faithful marriage that reflects the covenant relationship that God has with His people. Marriage is that social institution in which the next generation is conceived, born or adopted, and raised.
We believe that God designed marriage for humanity. Biblical marriage, as described in the story of creation (Genesis 2:24) and affirmed by Jesus (Mark 10:6-9), is designed by God to be a covenantal, lifelong, exclusive relationship between one man and one woman and that all intimate sexual activity outside the marriage relationship is immoral and sinful (Proverbs 2:16-17; Malachi 2:14). Biblical marriage should be marked by faithfulness, sacrificial love and joy, because it displays the relationship between God and His people (Exodus 20:14, 17; Leviticus 18:22-23; Hosea 2:16; Matthew 5:27-28, 19:4-9; John 2:1-12; Romans 1:18-32; 1 Corinthians 6:9-10; 1 Timothy 1:8-11; Hebrews 13:4; Jude 7; Revelation 21:1-9).
3. Lord Jesus Christ. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal returning in power and glory (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:18, 23)
4. The Salvation. Man's only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ the Son of God.
a. Conditions to Salvation. Salvation is received through repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ. By the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Ghost, being justified by grace through faith, man becomes an heir of God according to the hope of eternal life (Luke 24:47; John 3:3; Romans 10:13-15; Ephesians 2:8)
b. The Evidences of Salvation. The inward evidence of salvation is the direct witness of the Spirit (Romans 8:16). The outward evidence to all men is a life of righteousness and true holiness (Ephesians 4:24; Titus 2:12)
5. The Water Baptism: The ordinance of baptism by immersion in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit is commanded in the Scriptures. All who repent and believe in Christ as Savior and Lord are to be baptized. Thus they declare to the world that they died with Christ and that they also have been raised with Him to walk in newness of life (Matthew 28:19; Mark 16:16; Romans 6:4)
6. The Baptism in the Holy Spirit. All believers are entitled to, should ardently expect and earnestly seek the promise of the Father, the baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ. The Bible evidence of the baptism in the Holy Spirit is witnessed by the physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance. (Acts 2:4) With the baptism in the Holy Spirit comes such experiences as an overflowing fullness of the Spirit (John 7:37-39), a deepened reverence for God (Acts 2:42-43), and a more active love for Christ, for His Word, and for the lost (Mark 16:20)
7. Holy Communion. The Lord's Supper, consisting of the elements - bread and fruit of the vine - a memorial of Jesus’ suffering and death (I Corinthians 11:26); and a prophecy of His second coming (I Corinthians 11:26); and is enjoined on all believers "until He comes!
8. The Church and Its Mission.
a. The Church is the Body of Christ. (Ephesians 1:22-23; 2:22)
b. Since God's purpose concerning man is to seek and to save that which is lost: To be an agency of God for evangelizing the world (Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15-16). To be a corporate body in which man may worship God (I Corinthians 12:13). To be a channel of God's purpose to build a body of saints being perfected in the image of His Son (Ephesians 4:11-16)
c. To teach and encourage believers to be baptized in the Holy Spirit.
9. Divine Healing. Divine healing is an integral part of the gospel. Deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement and is the privilege of all believers (Isaiah 53:4-5; James 5:14-16)
10. The Blessed Hope. The resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ and their transfiguration together with those who are alive and remain unto the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ is the imminent and blessed hope of the church (I Thessalonians 4:16-17)
11. The Final Judgment. There will be a final judgment in which the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works. Whosoever is not found written in the Book of Life will be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death (Matthew 25:46; Revelation 19:20; 20:11-15)
Bethel Kerala Church | 922 Dundas Street East, Mississauga, ON L4Y 2B8 | 6009 Valley Way, Suite 104, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 1X9
+ 1 226.402.3306 | BethelKeralaChurch@gmail.com
Copyright © 2022 Bethel Kerala Church